- This is Caedmon and he's the reason this blog exists. He was born in 2004 and six months after, when we learned he had Cerebral Palsy, my family was immersed in a new culture. This foreign culture had always been around us, we just never really noticed. Now we notice, and I want you to notice too. This is the heart of this blog - to help all of us better understand the extraordinary special needs culture. More...
- abortion acceptance Adam Paulraj Adoption Artie Abrams Asperger's Syndrome autism brain bullying car accident Cerebral Palsy children Christopher De Vinck Chuck Colson CP dance Dancin with myself Dignity disabilities Downs Syndrome down syndromw dream dreams Eddie Vedder Encouragement Florida State Football G.K. Chesterton Glee gravitation Helen Keller Henri Nouwen Hope Inclusion Jessica Paulraj John Piper Little Bee love Martin Luther Max Lucado mozambique Neil Diamond Occupational Therapist Orthodoxy Oscar Wilde paralyzed Pearl Jam Pease brothers perseverance Peter Singer Physical Therapist physical therapy Poetry Polymicrogyria pro life pumpkin pie Randy Alcorn RC Sproul Robert Frost Robert Rummel-Hudson Rolling on the River Ryan Sprague Sabbath Safety Dance Schuyler's Monster special needs special olympics Tampa triathalon The Power of the Powerless Therasuit Thera Suit The Road Less Traveled The Story of MY Life wheelchair Why O God? writing
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: Mourning Mark Zuckerberg’s miscarriages in the shadow of Planned Parenthood | Think Christian shar.es/1t06g7 v…Chirped 4 weeks ago
- Just imagining how great it would be to hear Sean Connery's version of My Favorite Things.Chirped 1 month ago
- RT @MadisonSocial: What @fsuzeigler has challenged us Noles to do is share why FSU is #somuchmorethanfooball. Saw these once and saved http…Chirped 1 month ago
- @CaptObviousJme I see what you did there. Thanks for the shout out!Chirped 1 month ago
- Discovered Hungry Howies, @GumbysPizzaFSU & @BarnabysPizza @FSU Does it get better? #somuchmorethanfootballChirped 1 month ago