- This is Caedmon and he's the reason this blog exists. He was born in 2004 and six months after, when we learned he had Cerebral Palsy, my family was immersed in a new culture. This foreign culture had always been around us, we just never really noticed. Now we notice, and I want you to notice too. This is the heart of this blog - to help all of us better understand the extraordinary special needs culture. More...
- abortion acceptance Adam Paulraj Adoption Artie Abrams Asperger's Syndrome autism brain bullying car accident Cerebral Palsy children Christopher De Vinck Chuck Colson CP dance Dancin with myself Dignity disabilities Downs Syndrome down syndromw dream dreams Eddie Vedder Encouragement Florida State Football G.K. Chesterton Glee gravitation Helen Keller Henri Nouwen Hope Inclusion Jessica Paulraj John Piper Little Bee love Martin Luther Max Lucado mozambique Neil Diamond Occupational Therapist Orthodoxy Oscar Wilde paralyzed Pearl Jam Pease brothers perseverance Peter Singer Physical Therapist physical therapy Poetry Polymicrogyria pro life pumpkin pie Randy Alcorn RC Sproul Robert Frost Robert Rummel-Hudson Rolling on the River Ryan Sprague Sabbath Safety Dance Schuyler's Monster special needs special olympics Tampa triathalon The Power of the Powerless Therasuit Thera Suit The Road Less Traveled The Story of MY Life wheelchair Why O God? writing
- Well, it was fun for a minute, but my goodness the Trojan ladies were a steamroller and we were just chucking pine cones. #2 ain't bad.Chirped 2 weeks ago
- @FSU_BeachVB being down 2-0 makes this more nerve burning than fun right now, but a wild comeback would be awesome!Chirped 2 weeks ago
- RT @FSUBaseball: Seminole Sweep. #Noles win 6-1. https://t.co/SCEmWX07f6Chirped 2 weeks ago
- If you aren't watching @FSU_BeachVB play for the NCAA championship on TBS you're missing out on a ton of fun. Go Noles!!Chirped 2 weeks ago
- RT @FSU_BeachVB: It's almost time for the final! Get Hyped for the #Noles vs. USC! #NCAABeachVB youtu.be/N8xi6-kEawQChirped 2 weeks ago