- This is Caedmon and he's the reason this blog exists. He was born in 2004 and six months after, when we learned he had Cerebral Palsy, my family was immersed in a new culture. This foreign culture had always been around us, we just never really noticed. Now we notice, and I want you to notice too. This is the heart of this blog - to help all of us better understand the extraordinary special needs culture. More...
- abortion acceptance Adam Paulraj Adoption Artie Abrams Asperger's Syndrome autism brain bullying car accident Cerebral Palsy children Christopher De Vinck Chuck Colson CP dance Dancin with myself Dignity disabilities Downs Syndrome down syndromw dream dreams Eddie Vedder Encouragement Florida State Football G.K. Chesterton Glee gravitation Helen Keller Henri Nouwen Hope Inclusion Jessica Paulraj John Piper Little Bee love Martin Luther Max Lucado mozambique Neil Diamond Occupational Therapist Orthodoxy Oscar Wilde paralyzed Pearl Jam Pease brothers perseverance Peter Singer Physical Therapist physical therapy Poetry Polymicrogyria pro life pumpkin pie Randy Alcorn RC Sproul Robert Frost Robert Rummel-Hudson Rolling on the River Ryan Sprague Sabbath Safety Dance Schuyler's Monster special needs special olympics Tampa triathalon The Power of the Powerless Therasuit Thera Suit The Road Less Traveled The Story of MY Life wheelchair Why O God? writing
- "If we let ourselves, we shall always be waiting for some distraction to end before we can really get down to work.” CSLewis” #TruthChirped 2 weeks ago
- "Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it's been found difficult and not tried." -GK ChestertonChirped 2 weeks ago
- "You cannot make men good by law: and without good men you cannot have a good society." - CS Lewis. #MereChristianityIsGoodChirped 1 month ago
- @KeithFerrin I thought I saw you sitting in Kenny Chesney's box. Guess not.Chirped 1 month ago
- @revgilbert @BayouRouge laissez les bons temps rouler!Chirped 1 month ago