- This is Caedmon and he's the reason this blog exists. He was born in 2004 and six months after, when we learned he had Cerebral Palsy, my family was immersed in a new culture. This foreign culture had always been around us, we just never really noticed. Now we notice, and I want you to notice too. This is the heart of this blog - to help all of us better understand the extraordinary special needs culture. More...
- abortion acceptance Adam Paulraj Adoption Artie Abrams Asperger's Syndrome autism brain bullying car accident Cerebral Palsy children Christopher De Vinck Chuck Colson CP dance Dancin with myself Dignity disabilities Downs Syndrome down syndromw dream dreams Eddie Vedder Encouragement Florida State Football G.K. Chesterton Glee gravitation Helen Keller Henri Nouwen Hope Inclusion Jessica Paulraj John Piper Little Bee love Martin Luther Max Lucado mozambique Neil Diamond Occupational Therapist Orthodoxy Oscar Wilde paralyzed Pearl Jam Pease brothers perseverance Peter Singer Physical Therapist physical therapy Poetry Polymicrogyria pro life pumpkin pie Randy Alcorn RC Sproul Robert Frost Robert Rummel-Hudson Rolling on the River Ryan Sprague Sabbath Safety Dance Schuyler's Monster special needs special olympics Tampa triathalon The Power of the Powerless Therasuit Thera Suit The Road Less Traveled The Story of MY Life wheelchair Why O God? writing
- RT @ATLUTD: 15' GOOOALLL @TitoVillalba15 #ATLUTD 1 - @torontofc 0 https://t.co/3sPERciKwLChirped 2 weeks ago
- @ATLUTD @FOXSportsSouth is showing poker instead of the game!! I watch on @fuboTV what gives??Chirped 2 weeks ago
- RT @ussoccer: 6 goals in 60 seconds. Retweet to bless someone's timeline. https://t.co/6K6SOLV5hEChirped 3 weeks ago
- RT @ATLUTD: A day we'll never forget. #UniteAndConquer Relive the magic: https://t.co/EyIL3xjIfoChirped 2 months ago
Tag Archives: autism
I’m telling you what, we know so little about Autism, but the human mind is absolutely stunning. This kid’s not Normal, which is just awesome!
Nobody’s Normal is wearing different clothes for the month of April – blue for Autism Awareness. Joining advocates all over the country, this is just a simple way to raise awareness and increase conversation. I’ve got a few friends on … Continue reading
Have you ever tried to fit in? I have, and it didn’t go well. The setting was Blue Ridge Elementary School in Augusta, GA. It was about 1988 and I was a fifth grader desperate to be cool. The cool kids wore … Continue reading
I recently finished Mary Shelley’s classic, Frankenstein. My perception of the novel was skewed by the movie clips I’ve seen, and I was pleasantly surprised by the novel’s depth. It certainly isn’t the graphic horror story I anticipated. Learning of … Continue reading
Why is there something, instead of nothing? That question is the proverbial “Big Bang” of philosophy, in that all other questions spin away from it’s epicenter. Where did energy come from? Is there a God? Is there meaning in life? Why … Continue reading
Are you different? If you think about it, it’s impossible to answer because there’s something missing. It’s missing the thing you might be different from. Are you different from Andre the Giant? Are you different from Bob Marley? Are you … Continue reading
I have so much I want to write, but alas I also have other things to occupy my thoughts. A good friend of ours won a nationwide contest and received a service … Continue reading
Oliver still remains the most hopeless human being I ever met, the weakest human being I ever met, and yet he was on of the most powerful human beings I ever met. (POTP, P12) Dictionary.com had 32 definitions for the … Continue reading