- This is Caedmon and he's the reason this blog exists. He was born in 2004 and six months after, when we learned he had Cerebral Palsy, my family was immersed in a new culture. This foreign culture had always been around us, we just never really noticed. Now we notice, and I want you to notice too. This is the heart of this blog - to help all of us better understand the extraordinary special needs culture. More...
- abortion acceptance Adam Paulraj Adoption Artie Abrams Asperger's Syndrome autism brain bullying car accident Cerebral Palsy children Christopher De Vinck Chuck Colson CP dance Dancin with myself Dignity disabilities Downs Syndrome down syndromw dream dreams Eddie Vedder Encouragement Florida State Football G.K. Chesterton Glee gravitation Helen Keller Henri Nouwen Hope Inclusion Jessica Paulraj John Piper Little Bee love Martin Luther Max Lucado mozambique Neil Diamond Occupational Therapist Orthodoxy Oscar Wilde paralyzed Pearl Jam Pease brothers perseverance Peter Singer Physical Therapist physical therapy Poetry Polymicrogyria pro life pumpkin pie Randy Alcorn RC Sproul Robert Frost Robert Rummel-Hudson Rolling on the River Ryan Sprague Sabbath Safety Dance Schuyler's Monster special needs special olympics Tampa triathalon The Power of the Powerless Therasuit Thera Suit The Road Less Traveled The Story of MY Life wheelchair Why O God? writing
- RT @MLSAtlanta2017: A day we will never forget. Excited for the journey ahead! #MLSAtlanta http://t.co/NK3qlDtILPChirped 21 hours ago
- @TerminusLegion is it 2017 yet? I'm ready for my scarf! #MLSAtlantaChirped 1 day ago
- In case you haven't heard, Atlanta is getting their MLS franchise finally!! I am STOKED! You can watch the... fb.me/3yj0JEAisChirped 1 day ago
- This old football player is excited about futbol coming 2 ATL, if they were on sale I'd buy my tickets for the 1st game today! #MLSAtlantaChirped 1 day ago
- Would luv 2 B w/ @TerminusLegion & the rest of the ATL soccer fans as we welcome the #MLS 2 Atlanta this afternoon. tinyurl.com/kvsa8bgChirped 1 day ago