- This is Caedmon and he's the reason this blog exists. He was born in 2004 and six months after, when we learned he had Cerebral Palsy, my family was immersed in a new culture. This foreign culture had always been around us, we just never really noticed. Now we notice, and I want you to notice too. This is the heart of this blog - to help all of us better understand the extraordinary special needs culture. More...
- abortion acceptance Adam Paulraj Adoption Artie Abrams Asperger's Syndrome autism brain bullying car accident Cerebral Palsy children Christopher De Vinck Chuck Colson CP dance Dancin with myself Dignity disabilities Downs Syndrome down syndromw dream dreams Eddie Vedder Encouragement Florida State Football G.K. Chesterton Glee gravitation Helen Keller Henri Nouwen Hope Inclusion Jessica Paulraj John Piper Little Bee love Martin Luther Max Lucado mozambique Neil Diamond Occupational Therapist Orthodoxy Oscar Wilde paralyzed Pearl Jam Pease brothers perseverance Peter Singer Physical Therapist physical therapy Poetry Polymicrogyria pro life pumpkin pie Randy Alcorn RC Sproul Robert Frost Robert Rummel-Hudson Rolling on the River Ryan Sprague Sabbath Safety Dance Schuyler's Monster special needs special olympics Tampa triathalon The Power of the Powerless Therasuit Thera Suit The Road Less Traveled The Story of MY Life wheelchair Why O God? writing
- @zach_allen1 @TheJoshHall @DepressedDarth I always knew something was strange with him.Chirped 3 days ago
- "One of the delightful discoveries along the way of Christian discipleship is how much enjoyment there is, how... fb.me/2LP4QVs5RChirped 1 week ago
- If optimism isn't tricking me, an autumn breeze just graced the south side of Tallahassee. Must be a game week! Love me some fall.Chirped 1 week ago
- Eugene Peterson writes sentences that are two long for Twitter. You'll have to read A Long Obedience in the Same Direction for yourself.Chirped 1 week ago
- Worst window decal combo in history?? Maybe not, but close! http://t.co/PH44pEBvXGChirped 1 week ago