“Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.”
- This is Caedmon and he's the reason this blog exists. He was born in 2004 and six months after, when we learned he had Cerebral Palsy, my family was immersed in a new culture. This foreign culture had always been around us, we just never really noticed. Now we notice, and I want you to notice too. This is the heart of this blog - to help all of us better understand the extraordinary special needs culture. More...
Tagsabortion Adam Paulraj Adoption Asperger's Syndrome autism bullying Cerebral Palsy Christopher De Vinck CP Dignity disabilities Downs Syndrome Eddie Vedder Encouragement Florida State Football Helen Keller Henri Nouwen Hope Inclusion Jessica Paulraj John Piper Martin Luther Max Lucado Neil Diamond Pearl Jam Pease brothers Peter Singer Physical Therapist physical therapy Poetry pro life Randy Alcorn Robert Rummel-Hudson Ryan Sprague Sabbath Schuyler's Monster special needs special olympics Tampa triathalon The Power of the Powerless Therasuit The Story of MY Life wheelchair Why O God? writing
- Unglamorous: Act 2 Another acrostic poem about Jesus, this time as Christ crucified fb.me/29HRFRgAbChirped 1 week ago
- Unglamorous: Act 2 Another acrostic poem about Jesus, this time as Christ crucified wp.me/p26N0W-89Chirped 1 week ago
- Looking forward to making my way to Thomasville to meet Charles Martin at The Bookshelf on Friday night. He's... fb.me/1KqcEttMHChirped 1 week ago
- Are you scared of flying? A poem of comfort. fb.me/2mo6MXWDFChirped 1 week ago
- Are you scared of flying? A poem of comfort. wp.me/p26N0W-86Chirped 1 week ago